Tuesday, February 9, 2010

When I Die, the J. Crew Outlet Store May As Well Be My Heaven...

OMGGGGGG I am so glad I got my lazy patootie outta bed and out to do some shopping! I hit the Prime Outlets here in Orlando and got some wonderful steals. For starters I got a beautiful mint green button up at J. Crew, as well as some 3in. navy blue chinos, and $6 burgundy matchstick cords. Yes you heard right $6!!! Then I got basic tee's and cami's at Forever XXI (which I had to devote a full hour to), such a mess, I can't ever wrap my head around the entire store. I also got these brown fabulous sandals at the Gap outlet store, but I can't for the life of me find a picture of them anywhere. Anyways, I also got my man a beautiful apple green polo from the Brooks Brothers factory store. Only $50! Wow I think I am gonna definitely have to go back and buy him some more in all of the colors of the rainbow. I was also thinking of buying him a tie there (at $45 a pop), but then as life would have it, the J. Crew outlet was having an even better sale, at $19.99 a tie! I think I will have to go back sometime this week before Valentine's Day and buy him at least two ties. Love, love, love!! :o)

No comments: