Monday, February 8, 2010

My First Lilly!! :o)


     Okay so I am finally heading over to the Lilly Pulitzer store in Winter Park sometime this week! I'm starting off pretty modest with an Adrianna Printed Slub. It's so adorable, I looove the wide contrast neckline and the cute seahorse print. Aside from the Lilly Dresses I so often dream of having, I am becoming more and more obsessed with her FABULOUS stationary and organizers. I've always been a plain post it kind of girl, but adding a little flair couldn't possibly hurt! I am also in dire need of some beige J. Crew Boyfriend Chinos. I have to check out their outlet store. Well I don't have much else to say. There are so many more things that I want, and so many more things that I'm going to get!! This is my first post about my first Lilly, and hopefully more to come!!

No comments: