Tuesday, February 9, 2010

It's Raining Pearls!

I can never understand why it is that rain makes everything ten times more difficult than it has to be.. Today was supposed to be a pretty smooth day, although I did not have the right attitude for it. I had my speech class, in which I was actually presenting a speech, and the hours leading to that speech were so very stressful!! Originally after class I was supposed to quickly run over to Bice (Bee-ch-ay), the restaurant where I work at, and start my hostess shift at 4:30. Luckily, I was called off from work, so I became a little more relaxed. I don't know wether to go shopping or not.. This rain is definitely making me not want to drive out to Winter Park to pick up my Lilly, but I may just do some online shopping instead. I am in dire need of some new jewelry (PEARLS). Hers's some cute pieces from J. Crew and Forever XXI (for a STEAL at about $4). 



J.Crew $39.50



Forever XXI a set of three $3.80

Not even expensive at all! I may even just get my little booty out of bed and head over to the mall. I need these pearls NOW! The gold flower pearls in the first picture are from Coach. I never really knew how absolutely cute there jewelry really was. And get this, THEY ARE ONLY $58!! Talk about verrry cute jewelry on a budget!

No comments: