Monday, May 3, 2010

Merona



     Sorry for the absence! Finals were crazy and work has been crazy! During my absence I haven't been doing much shopping in store or online.. but there is one place where I've been getting everything done, and that is Target. Love, love, love strolling through their aisles and filling my cart with things I do not need. But when it come to their Merona collection, sophisticated comes to mind, and I absolutely need that! For starters, they have cable cardigans in every color for about $23. Which is a definite must for me, I love my cardies, and they come in  3/4 length sleeve, perfect for the summer. They also make a great transition into fall, when it gets a little chillier you can simply wear a button up underneath. They've also got some more cardies with cute prints on them, as well as V Neck cardies.

They have great flowy tops in an array of summer colors that range from $14 to $20! Great tops that can be played up and made dressy, or played down and worn with a solid chino and some flip flops in the summer sun! 

      I think the best thing I've seen so far at Target would be a hott ass Salmon pencil skirt that one would probably wear to work, unfortunately I can only wear black, but this tight little number would go well with a white ruffle top and some gold accessories.
     Their dresses and cover-ups are really cute as well, the fitting on their dresses is a bit tricky but I tried a very cute Teal and Navy eyelet dress on that fit me like a glove. Dresses range anywhere from $20 to $50, and Merona always has great discounts on Target's website!

    Their accessories are simple and sophisticated. Enough said:


That last shoe up there, the 'Brown Croc Pump' is a gorgeous shoe, and it's comfortable! At only $25, it's a steal, and I can see myself wearing it with a black and white dress.
(This shoe is a lot lighter in person, so run over to Target and check it out for yourself!)

Merona has some pretty darn cute clutches and totes, as well as some scarves and wraps!
Totes and Clutches:

And my personal favorite:
 
Hope you all think these picks are cute, I personally love them and already own some of them! So get you little tushes over to Target and shop like a 'frugalista' (I love those commercials!)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Auuhhhh! All these items are so cute!

ACL said...

OMG I went into Target today and I think I have an addiction, so many cute things to choose from, and really reasonable prices!